We provide a variety of management services to take the hassle out of your real estate investment and make it a pleasant experience. Any of our services can be tailor fit to meet your personal needs. We can handle as much or as little as you like. We pride ourselves on providing quality property management services in the greater Fresno area and will only take accounts from owners who share the same philosophy. Whether you have one home to be managed or needs us to take on much more, Fresno Management Company is available to help. Some of our services include (but are not limited to):
- Filling your Property Vacancies with Qualified Tenants by running a National Credit Report, Eviction Search, Sex Offender Check and Criminal Background Check.
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records.
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Cooperation with the owners’ accountants’ attorneys, lenders, insurance agents and other professionals.
- Sending relevant tax data to all owners/tenant-shareholders.
- Continuation of proper insurance and home warranty coverage.
- Entering and maintaining of contracts for building services.
- Maintaining the property in optimal condition.
- Quarterly Inspections of property for fire safety; check entrance door(s)/hallways, corridors, basement, and exterior of building for potential hazards to insure building safety
- Interviewing, Hiring, paying, and supervision of all persons necessary to be employed in order to provide full and accurate services.
- Purchase of all supplies necessary to operate.
- Coordination with tenants to comply with rules and regulations, as: move-in/move-out procedures, construction, pets, delivery and subletting procedures.
- Full service Fresno Property Management Firm: We do all it takes to ensure your property performs well and produces maximum cash flow and ROI.
- Full screening of potential tenants: We run a credit history check and criminal background check. In addition, we gather, check, and follow-up on employment history. We also secure employment references, as well as landlord/rental history and references.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting: We focus on return on investment and distribute monthly financial reports that show revenue, expenses and cash flow for each property. We analyze each property's performance and make recommendations to maximize returns.
- Expense management: As necessary, we can pay related bills such as mortgage, property taxes, water, sewer, etc.
- Tenant Rent Statement: We provide tenants with a monthly statement that includes rent due and payment history.
- Our Fees: Our ongoing property management fee is 8% to 10% of gross collected rent. Services such as repairs, rehabs, rent demand, marketing, eviction, are charged on a case-by-case basis because the needs of each property are different.
In this section
Contact UsFresno Management Company
7575 N Del Mar Ave Ste 102
Fresno CA 93711
Main Office: (559) 438-9411
Advertising: (559) 549-6368
Fax Number: (559) 438-9415